Thursday, November 8, 2012

Chili AGAIN

I made Chili again on Sunday and remembered to snap an after pic. However I thought I had white beans, but nope none at all :( so I used some black beans. They worked fine!!! Here is the link to the recipe that I used. HERE
I changed just a few things. I made it all in the crockpot and only used half a can of chicken broth. Chicken was also left in breast and then shredded down after it was cooked. There was more chicken this time around, and I almost could have used more broth to this chili. Then I also added a jalapeno for some KICK(seeds and all)!!! Super yummy. Make sure to add the whipping cream and sour cream at the end. Like the recipe I waited to add when I wanted one more hour of cooking. It lasted in our house oh two days with the left overs. Nothing got wasted from this deliciousness!!!!!!

No comments: