Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is a great holiday! I love it! We do a lot of celebrating because we don't just limit Halloween to October 31st! The school where the boys go always does a Fright Fest, it's their ONE fundraiser for the year. It's always fun and we love to go! This year, Brian was not feeling all that well, and had to work the night shift so I took our three goblins by myself. Hence we did not stay too long. But we still had some fun. This year we didn't do a family dress up theme. I hate it! I love a good theme! So Ashlyn wore a princess dress and I added a crown. Teagan wore an old ninja costume, and Rayle had gotten a Green Lantern suit for doing some work at my mom's. However there was a run in the back side so he added some cool PJ pants to cover that up! 

 Our princess!
 Ninja's and Green Lantern can get along!
 WATCH OUT!
 Ready to go!
 I didn't get too many pics but here is a slide they all went on. It was HUGE and Ashlyn had to figure out how to climb without tripping up on her dress. She did it!
 Dancing to some music!
 Go Teagan!!!

On Tuesday Oct 30th we had our Ward Trunk or Treat. It was combined with another ward and lots of fun. We had chili, cornbread, mac and cheese. There was a few bounce houses, a cake walk, and fishing for the kids. Lots of treats, and then of course the trunk or treating from car to car to get candy!!!  Costume changes AGAIN. Rayle put on some clothes to go as Harry Potter.

 I painted Teagan's face and he was cactus man or something like that!
 Ashlyn had preschool party that day and I meant to repaint her face but ran out of time. I found this cool mask on pinterest and made it up real quick the night before!
 Here is Brian's shirt I made him for Halloween. He is excited to wear it for me.
 Actual Halloween Rayle went as Batman! Thank goodness for lots of choices right!!!

 We went to Chipotle for dinner! $2 burritos for costume dress ups. The kids hated it! It was too spicy for them!
After dinner we went over to Brian's mom's and then to the Red Mt. MCC campus for their free event. We went last year and it's lots of fun. We went again with the Perkins. After we finished up there it was late and the boys had school so we went home. Oh we did take all three through a Zombie Ward at MCC. They all freaked out and I think we deserve worst parent award for scaring them. Oh well!

No comments: