Saturday, April 27, 2013

Princess Camp

Yesterday our boys went camping for Fathers and Sons except they went with another dad since Brian had to work and couldn't take time off. I had planned to have Ashlyn and I do a princess camp. It would include watching movies, doing hair and make-up, and painting nails. But I was so worn out from the Field Day at work so we didn't do a lot. We had dinner and watched Tangled and then I crashed. Ashlyn fell asleep with me in bed too. So this morning I had to redeem myself and I did her hair, make-up, and nails. I had her put on the flower girl dress from my sisters wedding from last year and I snapped some pics. She had fun but won't do all the poses I wanted her too. Daddy was not too happy, he said she looked to grown up and he's not ready for his little princess to be all decked out in make-up. We were just having some fun though and man it's tough getting make-up on Ashlyn she does not sit still for ANYTHING!!!





















No comments: