Thursday, July 25, 2013

Nail Art

I really love my nails. Seriously like my most favorite thing about me. Sad huh. Anyways, I have been bad about painting them so the other day I looked up some ideas on good ol' Pinterest. Such a wonderful site!!! I decided to paint them red and white with polka dots. Really loved how they turned out. If I had black I would have totally added a bow or even a Mickey Mouse face. Maybe next time. My friend wanted me to paint her nails, so today she came over and I did hers. I LOVE how they turned out. It was pink and silver with like a leopard spots on the nails. It makes me want to do mine over. Ashlyn got her nails painted yesterday, but the little stink peeled the polish off. I spent a good 20 minutes on them. Gotta love almost 4 yr olds! She wanted me to paint hers again, but honestly not sure if I want to because she'll probably just peel it off again!


No comments: