Wednesday, September 24, 2008

These boots are made for walking...

So we decided to break down and buy some boots for Rayle. He loves wearing other peoples shoes, and when I say other peoples shoes I mean every single person that takes off their shoes he will try them on. At church he is known to take off his shoes once anyone removes theirs and try them on, girl or boy. I think he prefers the girls shoes. We were at a store and happened to pass by some boots, and of course they were pink girl boots. Rayle wanted them right away. So we went to some stores on the search for little boy boots. We found them at Payless. He put them on and loved them. Last night I gave the boys a bath. After he got out of the bath he put them back on. A naked little boy in black cowboy boots is some sight to see. I did not take a picture, but should have. When I put him to bed he wanted to wear them to sleep, no way! I got them off and was surprised to see that he had not put them back on, but was asleep with them. This morning I was getting ready for work and Rayle came out with one boot on the wrong foot and upset because he could not find the other one. It was under the blanket and we made sure the boots were on the correct feet. So Rayle has his own boots and hopefully will keep away from lonely unused shoes that are lying around.
I love my boots!

Where my boot?

4 comments:

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

SO darn cute!!!!!!

Diana Carver Photography said...

Spencer is totally the same way about girl shoes! I don't blame him. Girl shoes are way cuter.

Theresa C said...

Rayle is very proud of his new boots! He showed them to me in nursery yesterday, and told me all about them. So cute!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Corie, That was fun getting to see you guys the other night. Remember the good ol days when we saw each other like every weekend. That was fun!!! So cute with the boots Tucker is the same way. Maybe we'll get to see you more ofter now that the Wahls live next door.