Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One scared Mommy and Daddy

So have you ever had one of those moments that you are just SCARED? Well tonight Rayle decided to give us one. We were watching American Idol and I was online. Rayle and Teagan were on our bed and Rayle was jumping around. Well he jumped smack into our SOLID OAK foot board. Brian picked him up, this kid has crashed into many things MANY times. But Rayle's head went back and his eyes rolled back into his head. It was seriously only a second but that did not matter. So I called 911 and we had the fire department and ambulance out. My grandmas poor neighbors all thought is was for her. The Fire Fighters checked Rayle out and said that he must have got his block rocked. They told us to watch him since we all felt he did not need a trip to the ER. So Rayle will be sleeping with Mommy and Daddy tonight. The thing is he gets back up on the bed to do some more jumping. I can't keep that monkey off the bed! For those that know Rayle, HE HAS A SOLID HEAD!! I guess it will take more than a Oak bed to keep him down.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

So weird, Emmi did the exact same thing yesterday! But she was fine, no eye rolling or anything. That is absolutely scary, I would have done the same thing and it is better to be safe than sorry. Hope he is doing well, he is such a cutie!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

That is so scary, glad he is ok!

Diana Carver Photography said...

That is scary. I'm glad he is doing well.

Anonymous said...

I would have been just as scared. I'm glad he didn't have to go to the ER and it ended up ok. Boys will be boys, right?

Lucas and Stef Duncan said...

I know exactly how you must of felt! When Ryan was a baby he fell out of a shopping cart in Michaels (he was standing up in the sit down part) and fell backwards right on his head...I picked him up, he wasn't crying, his eyes rolled back into his head and then went limp and white!!! I was screaming like a crazy lady to call 911...the ambulance came but by that time he was doing better, and I ended up just driving him myself to the ER....waited 4 hours and it turned out he had a slight concussion but was fine... so scary though! I'm glad your little guy is ok too...thats life with boys!!