Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spirit Week- Tuesday

Today was another adventure in getting Teagan in a costume for Spirit Week. All I can say is thank goodness for puffy paints that are many years old and are not all dried up. So today was Pirate Day, ARG MATEY!

Teagan really like his outfit. I am glad I could provide something for him. On the way home today he said that most of his friends didn't dress up. He told them that their moms need to make something up for them, one replied she doesn't have a sewing machine. I laughed, because I don't either but I still managed to come up with something.

1 comment:

Alex and Melissa said...

That;s great. These are the memories that your kids will always remember. Your a great momma.
Yes we are coming to AZ next month. I will facebook ya with details.