Friday, March 4, 2011

18 Months Miss Ashlyn Candyce!!

**I know I have not really blogged in 4-ever, just not really that in to it right now, plus I have like over 300 pictures on my camera that need to be uploaded so one day I will get to it!**

I can't believe Ashlyn is 18 months already. Time has just flown by! Today she went in for her well check with the doctor and here are her stats! One side note Ashlyn already dreads the scale at the doctors. The last three times I have taken her into the doctors she had a fit about getting weighed. Today Brian was with me and he said that she is just starting young about learning how much she weighs after all she is a woman. HAHAHA!!
Weight: 21 lbs 6 oz (14%)
Height: 31 1/4 inches (just under 40%)

Ashlyn loves to run, walk, dance, jump, and copy just about anything that her big brothers do. She is still not really talking and she says just a few words like momma, dadda, and Rayle. Her doctor is a little concerned about this but he thinks in a few more months a light switch will go off and we will not be able to make her be quiet! Ashlyn is a wonderful little girl. She sleeps well usually 11 hours at night and then takes about a two hour nap during the day. She also is a great eater and loves to sit at the table before we snag her up and put her into her high chair. She has been folding her arms now for when we pray which is so CUTE, but we need to work on them staying folded until the pray is finished. She has lots of hair, and most days I let it look like a rats nest! She is getting better about me doing her hair, but I am NOT a morning person so I get up in time to get the kids ready and out the door for school and there is no extra time for doing her hair! Ashlyn LOVES to climb up on anything she can and it just about gives me a heart attack because she is so brazen about what she does. She loves to ride on the quads and when she hears them she runs for her shoes so she can go too. Ashlyn ADORES her daddy and is always giving him kisses and loves. Lately she has started watching cartoons like Sesame Street and Curious George, but soon after she gets bored and generally makes a mess with anything she can get her hands on. I was always told boys make more messes and cause more trouble, but man I don't believe that for ONE second, Ashlyn is into EVERYTHING. Maybe our house when the boys were little was just more baby friendly but I am constantly following her around all day picking up "stuff"! However she is so fun to be around and she loves to have a good time. She has a great smile and contagious laugh! I am really looking forward to when it's just me and her during the day and the boys are at school. I love when she reaches out and holds my hand. She is such a loving little girl, and we are so grateful to have her in our family!

No comments: