Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rocken at Church

I totally want to break out in Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Here in AZ it was cold this morning and I thought it would be perfect for Ashlyn to wear some tights to church. I bought them at Children's Place and she really has not had a chance to wear them yet. They are almost too small for her now. She looked so cute as I did her hair in a side ponytail. However after church she was running around and fell so now the tights have two holes in them. I am going to try and make another pair using the bottoms and some women's socks. Should be fun if they work out.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

Jessica Lamont said...

They are cute tights! Fun to have a girl. I do love my boys too. They are a fun, energetic handful, that's for sure!

I know what you mean about the "stake" baptisms. I love how Coolidge is little and Sy got some time all of his own on his special day. Can you believe it's almost Teagan's turn?!?