Friday, April 18, 2014

Pregnancy Update

On Sunday I will be 14 weeks and entering my second trimester. I hope with this new chapter that my energy and feeling well RETURNS!!! Being pregnant this time around seems like a lot harder. All my kids I had in my twenties and I am just beyond tired and feeling cruddy everyday pretty much! Of course I do get up really early everyday and watch a baby, so that could be adding to my exhaustion!!!  I can't believe I worked full time away from home with Teagan, how did I do it??? I remember with Rayle being tired and having Teagan play downstairs while I hung out, but I still cooked almost every night. We lived in Coolidge there were not a lot of let's go out for a quick dinner options there. Then when I was pregnant with Ashlyn, Brian was furloughed and home but I do remember not being able to control my sleep. That's all I wanted to do was sleep. So I hope next week I will feel back to myself even if just a little!!! My laundry habits have been horrid...like I am surprised the kids' teachers haven't emailed and to say man your kids STINK. I should be doing one load a day to be on top of it, and it's like two loads a week. Saturdays seem to be like two loads to play catch up. Also making dinner has been a roller coaster. Making anything chicken then turns me off to even eating after I spent time preparing the meal! I went grocery shopping with Brian and all the smells oh my, it was awful. I have since been again and I tried not to go near the stinky places, i.e. seafood, deli, and the coffee areas. Those just make my GAG. I know there is an end to all of this, so let's hope it's back to me soon! So hears to hoping, fingers crossed! Also I feel very LARGE I know I am not that big but because of my excess weight I don't feel my body can handle the weight gain. Right now I am almost at the weight I was when I delivered my kids. With all three pregnancies my end weight was about the same 165-170. Back in October when I had my IUD taken out I was 175!!! I almost fell off the scale seeing that. I asked if the extra weight was from the IUD and they said oh no it must be my hormones. Well those checked out normal, so I am blaming that! It is a side-affect, and NEVER again am I going that route! When I went in for my first check up I was down 12.5lbs and I don't get sick throwing up, I get sick dry heaves. I still am eating almost normal so I feel yep that darn IUD is to blame. I still am about the same weight and I will ask my doctor about the extra weight gain and if my body can handle it, since I am overweight.




A little about baby
So if your visual and want to know, then baby is about the size of a lemon! Measuring 3 1/2 inches and about 1 1/2 oz. Aw so cute!!! And we are finding out the gender! I know me not waiting but with such a large age gap we will have, I want to be ready and know what's coming. 6 weeks and we can find out. I hope it goes fast!!!

No comments: