Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Camping near Box Canyon

So we went camping with Chad and Candy last weekend. I think they wanted me to lose it and go crazy since we went near Box Canyon, great for rattlesnakes and jumping cactus. We had almost more dogs with us then people. Can you guess who found the jumping cactus first?


Yep it was Rayle, I think he fell in it after like 5 minutes of being there.


Thankfully we did not find any rattlesnakes. We did see a Gila Monster though driving in. I quickly got out and snapped a picture. I also spotted a snake while driving in too. I think it was a king snake. It was gone in a flash so I could not get a picture.


Teagan and Rayle having fun in the tent.




We did have fun, but all of the dogs and Rayle got cactus
in them so next time we will go where there are pine trees not cactus.


All the dogs that went with us.




Teagan, Candy, and Rayle enjoying a campfire and some dinner.




Gila Monster on the run!












1 comment:

Alex and Melissa said...

I would have freaked out. I love camping but I hate creapy crawly's. We hope to go camping quite a bit this summer. There are alot of places around the lakes. I wish you could come visit. What dogs are yours? I thought you had got the boxer, but I am not sure.
Looks like you all had a great time despite all the killer animals. lol :)
See ya soon!!!