Saturday, August 9, 2008

Camping Trip Round 2

So we went camping again this weekend. We went to Mt. Lemon with our church and had a good time. Here are some pictures from the trip.
Here we are. What a wonderful family picture!
Teagan on top of the rocks.Rayle sitting on the log bridge crossing the creek.
Rayle sitting on a rock!
Rayle and Mommy!
My climbing boys!!!
All my sweet boys!!
I found this walking stick perfect size for Teagan.

He told me, "Mommy, take a picture of me, I am Yoda." I found this great rock. The rain water has made the shape of a heart on it. It is so cool!
Teagan and Rayle on the way home eating Cheetos and watching movies.

2 comments:

ggma Betty said...

Loved all your new photos, Corie. You all looked like you had a great camping trip up there on Mt. Lemon. Would love to have a print of your family photo on the rock. It's a great one.

Also, my visit to your home was so much fun. I had a great time with all of the kids. Loved the chance to bond with Teagan and Rayle. Will miss all of you 'til we get back to AZ. My trip to AZ was so heart warming. So much appreciated Brian seeing to my cozy accommodations up on the Rim.

Thank you so much and God bless.

Anonymous said...

How fun, and that is a cool rock.