Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged What are my quirks?

Okay so I got tagged and I am to list my quirks. Thinking about it I am just perfect in every shape. I know yeah right. So I had to go and ask my better half since I am sure Teagan and Rayle would just tell me that I am mean and never let them have anything. (About 99.9% of their million toys are in storage!) So Brian seemed like a better person to ask about what I do. I was able to come up with number 1 though.


1. When I writing an e-mail not matter who it is too I have to spell check it. I reread it like 3 times before I send it out. I hate looking dumb and I type fast so I misspell words a lot. Even on C$ if I make a long post that I am unsure about I will copy it to Microsoft and spell check it there. I wish C$ would put spell check on the MB for posting. That would be great. Since I have been in school we have Discussion Questions each week and I have gotten lazy with the rereading part, but you can pick to have spell check pop up and I have it set. So I am good in the spell check realm. (Just checked you bet!)

2. I have always loved going to check the mail. When I was younger I had to beg to be able to go and get the mail. I just love seeing what is in there. Now that I am older, I still enjoy it but what's in there? Bills and junk!!!!! E-mails are nice but let's keep the U.S. Postal Service in business people!

3. I love answering the phone just like going to get the mail, you never know who that 1-888 number could be. Now we of course have Caller ID and I can see who is calling but it does not always say a name. Brian hates to answer the phone if there is no name. It DRIVES ME CRAZY that he will not pick up the phone. So if I am home and you call unless I am in the bathroom I am running to that phone.

4. Bag Balm. Okay I am no cow but I love this stuff! I generally have soft skin but in the winter my hands crack. What I do is get a glob of Bag Balm and smear it all over my hands and then I have Brian put sock over it so it does not get every where. He hates to help me because sometimes it gets on him. Hey honey it is only a few months out of the year.

5. Candy deals got love my Snickers! Okay the big candy holiday was last month and I have some much candy left over. We went to CVS on Wed. and I looked at the candy clearance and Brian said no way. We have like 8 bags that have not even been opened yet. Better join a gym quick.

6. Items that are free with a coupon. I LOVE going shopping. I LOVE getting items for free with a coupon. It is such a great feeling to walk out of a store with a bag full of stuff and not spend money except for tax. Colgate is Free this week, do I need it? No I have 15 tubes of toothpaste. I did take it off my list because I need transactions of 30 and I had my 60 items for a run for two times. But hey I donate a lot so it is all good. When you shop and the most expensive item costs $0.50 then you have a good thing going for you!!!!!!

7. How I "clean" the kitchen. I HATE to clean I know that I need to do it but I hate it. So Brian pointed out that the way I clean the kitchen is not up to par with his standards or the rest of the worlds I guess. When I clean the kitchen I do the dishes, and wipe down the counters. This is not good enough because I need to clean the sink, the floor, and the table. Why??? I have two small kiddos it will just get dirty in 2 minutes anyways. I know I need to clean more often, but I would rather spend my time doing something else. I need to get a maid.

Brian got on a roll! Thanks honey for reminding me of just how crazy I can be.

I tag:
Melissa M.
Diana C.
Missy S.
Jessica L.

Ladies just list some quirks about yourself and let me know that you did it so I can come and read about your craziness. I did 7 but you can do as many as you want!!!

No comments: