Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Finally Broke...

Brian and I have never found out the sex of our children before they are born, but we have been broken and are going to do so this time around. I am not sure why however since I feel strongly another little boy is coming into the mix. I am putting up a poll on your opinions. Also I would love to know why you think it will be a boy or girl. So please vote and post a comment. We find out on April 13, so stay tuned for the announcement. One thing we will be keep mum about is the name, we did this with Teagan and Rayle and will continue it with this baby, so don't ask, we are not telling!!!

3 comments:

Diana Carver Photography said...

I vote girl, because chances of having 3 boys are smaller than having a girl in the mix. I am excited to find out what you are having!

Heidi said...

I vote boy because you said you feel strongly that is what it is! I can see you with either though!

Alex and Melissa said...

First of all I am shocked that you are finding out but am very happy because your little girl deserves to have a pink room ready for her to come home to!!haha. Actually I don't really know what my gut is saying I am just really hoping for a girl. There is nothing like the love of your daughter. No matter what this little one is, we know he/she will be very loved. Can't wait to find out.9