Monday, October 5, 2009

Up Lately

I need to post more! I guess having three kids is hard work, and there is just not enough time to post. I would not trade them for the world though. Ashlyn is now almost 6 weeks old. At her 1 month visit she weighed in at 9lbs 4oz. almost a 2lb gain and she had grown 2 1/4 inches. I can't believe how big she is getting so quickly. Soon she will pass up my skinny minnie boys! A few weekends ago we got the chance to go up towards Globe and stay in a cabin with some friends. It was nice to get out of the heat. Then when we got home it started cooling off and the weather has just been lovely. It is so nice to have the door open in the mornings and enjoy the fresh air. Teagan has been loving school and he is doing well. Rayle loves preschool and his teacher. He has learned SO much in such a short time, it seriously amazes me. Ashlyn is cooing and smiling and is just as cute as can be. It is so fun having a little girl. My friend Diana showed me how to make headbands and flower clips for her. I have made 3 and plan on making a bunch. With the weather so nice we can't wait to get to the zoo again. Here are some pictures because I know that is what most people want instead of words;0)
Teagan and I finishing our walk of 2 miles round trip. Both boys did really good.
We found blackberries on our hike.
Diana having fun on the quad.
Scott, Spencer, Ashley, and Tyler having fun on the quad.
Brian and the boys. Teagan and Rayle on a swing at the cabin. Teagan posing for pictures. Teagan and Rayle in the tree at the cabin. Brian and Ashlyn enjoying the weather and rocking chair.
Teagan helping out feeding Ashlyn. What a great big brother.
My favorite flower clip I made for Ashlyn. I love it with the brown headband.
Made these flower clips for Ashlyn. What do you think?
Rayle and Ashlyn looking at each other. So CUTE!

No comments: