Monday, May 17, 2010

Loose

We have our first loose tooth in the house. It seriously makes me want to CRY. My little baby is growing up and I want to be selfish and keep him small forever! Yesterday at church I noticed that Teagan's bottom tooth looked a little funny. So I had him open his mouth and I touched it. Yep is moved. So he kind of got freaked out. At the beginning of the school year I told him he would most likely lose a tooth this year. Teagan didn't really like that idea, but as the year has gone on he has seen a few of his classmates lose their teeth so the idea was coming around. But yesterday he was not for it. He started to cry so Brian took him home and had him bit into an apple to see if it would come out. It did not do the trick. We are now just playing the waiting game. The one next to it is also loose but not as wiggly. So Teagan will very soon be short of two teeth. Trying to get that tooth to come out.
In Ashlyn news she is 8 1/2 months old and still has NO teeth. Both boys had a mouth full at this age. Like about 6 teeth each. So I guess she will get them when she gets them.

No comments: