Friday, February 20, 2015

My Heart Is Full

I am so grateful to be able to be a mother to my lovely kiddos!!! This week has been  long but good! I have worked Monday through tonight (Friday) so I have really only seen my older kids in the morning and for about a half hour once they get home from school. I miss them so much!!! Glad I don't work tomorrow but we have lots to do in our garage and I hope they will be really helpful! Nolan is growing like a champ! I am anxious to see how much he weighs because I do not trust our scale. He looks like he is gained a lot and his cute cheeks I just want to eat them up. He is sleeping through the night as I am feeding him when I get home. Before he woke up around three now he's waking up when I get up in the morning to get the kids going. He is such a sweet baby. Last week he rolled over from back to tummy. He doesn't like to be on his tummy's, so he usually cries. He's drooling a lot so I think teeth are coming soon can you get irritable but nothing we can't handle he's alert and less to get smiles and we're still waiting for some laughs. It truly is wonderful to have a baby in the house again, and Ashlyn is asking for a sister, let's just take a break on that and enjoy Nolan for a while. Rayle is earning his Bobcat at the Blue and Gold Banquet next week. Ashlyn will have her tumbling recital in May and we can't wait! Teagan had his science fair project due this month. He chose to do his project on electrolysis of water. He did a great job and his project looked amazing. However he was not chosen as a finalist, because he didn't do one part and that was needed. He thinks he would've been in the finals had he done that one part but he still did a great job!!! We got the kids spring pictures and I can't believe one how adorable they are and two how grown up all the kids look!!! It seriously has flown by so incredible fast! Teagan will be 11 in May! Seems like yesterday I was holding him in my arms like I am with Nolan now! Again so grateful to my Father in Heaven for the opportunity to have these four kids to love and nurture. 


No comments: