Saturday, February 7, 2015

Painting Party

I have wanted to go and do this for a few years but it's never happened. There are studios that you can go to and learn how to paint a picture and just get in your creative grove. Well like mentioned above its never happened. Now that we had Nolan I knew that again this year would not look promising to go and happen. Well a few weeks back while browsing on my favorite FB group I found a lady that will actually come to you!!! So I set it up and we had the party last night!!! I am so glad I was able to do this and enjoy the company of some friends!!! Ashlyn was a tad of a turd because she wanted to be involved, so I got her one of my extra canvas and she made her own picture. I hope the other ladies that came had fun as well and I think I want to make this an annual event for my birthday! It's fun to see we all have the same painting but then we so don't. Each one is just a little different! 

No comments: