I can't believe that I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. Time sure does fly! Here are some pictures after Rayle was born. I do not even want to think about how another two years will just fly by.
Apparently Teagan has had a hard day of watching after his new baby brother. Here they are both tired out. Great picture of me too, huh! Teagan loves his new brother, but Rayle seems not to share in that love! So cute! A great family picture by Jennifer Larsen! Thanks taking this photo, I love it!
Brian and I got married on March 30, 2002. We are happily married with 6 wonderful children. We were blessed with Teagan in May of 2004. In June of 2006 Rayle joined our family. Our first daughter is Ashlyn who was born in August of 2009. Nolan arrived in November 2014. Emmerson was born in November 2017. Saydee joined us last with a punch in December 2020 via caesarean. We love our children and they mean everything to us.
2 comments:
I love the light in your pictures, they are beautiful! Jennifer does such a great job.
So sweet! I love the pics. What a beautiful family:)
Post a Comment