Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My baby is 5!

I can not believe I have a five year old that is starting kindergarten next fall. It makes me cry just thinking about it!! Teagan had a wonderful birthday celebration. We opted to have two parties, one for family and one for some of his friends from preschool. For the family party on May 1st we went to Riverview and had a potluck BBQ. Also everyone had fun playing volleyball, except me, I sat that one out in fear I would go diving for the ball. Teagan had such a great time and there are some many people that love him! A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CAME AND BROUGHT FOOD!! Here are some pictures from the day.
Tight budget=Mom makes cake. Actually I was pretty proud of this cake! If you are not down with kids cartoons, this is a Ben 10 Omitrix cake and I added all of Teagan's characters on the edges.
Finishing setting up before everyone got there. Such and easy party, I did not have to clean a house just go to the park!
Here is some of the volleyball playing. Glad we keep our ball in the back of the car for occasions such as this!
Please can I open my presents!!
Teagan waiting so patiently! Candy trying to be like someone I know. I can't wait until I can give her crap about being pregnant. Well that is if she EVER finds someone to marry first!
Happy Birthday to Teagan!One Happy Boy on the ride home!

1 comment:

Alex and Melissa said...

Great job on the cake!! Looks like Teagan had a great birthday with the family.