Monday, August 23, 2010

Spirit Week~ Pajama/Crazy Sock Day

Well schools back in session, and this week is Spirit Week. Teagan's school does this twice a year. Last year we really had fun with it the second time around, I don't think we did it at the beginning of the year, probably because I was either HUGE and pregnant or I had just had Ashlyn and the boys were at my mom's house. I can't remember wow what four pregnancies will do to the mind. Today was Pajama and Crazy Sock day. He found some PJ's to wear and I let him borrow some of my toe socks for his crazy socks. He said he had a great time. This morning as I dropped Teagan off for school, Rayle was really mad that he could not wear his pajamies<---what he calls them, to preschool. I told him I would ask Mrs. Spier if she would think about a Spirit Week. I guess I will have to wait to see what she says. Can't wait until tomorrow, we are going to have fun with that one. ;)

No comments: