Friday, August 27, 2010

Spirit Week~ School Pride Day

Friday was wear your school colors. Last year we had wanted to get a school t-shirt, but it was not in the budget. This year I was able to buy one. So Teagan got to wear his Noah Webster school t-shirt to show his school pride. I think it will fit for next year too, so what a bonus.

As a side note today after school we went and did some errands. Teagan was wearing his t-shirt and running around. I told him that he is wearing his school shirt and that his running around tells people that children that go to Noah Webster do not behave. I also said that even though he was not at school he was representing his school with his shirt. It totally worked he did not run around again. I think I need to make him wear it EVERYDAY!!

No comments: