Friday, December 10, 2010

A BIG Thank You!

On Wednesday I was pretty much laid up in bed. I was SO sick. I am so thankfully my sweet Teagan is 6 years old and not any younger because he pretty much made himself, Rayle, and Ashlyn dinner that night. He also did all of his homework with very little help from me. What a GREAT kid!! I am also so grateful that my mom lives close and she was able to come and help me that night. I am feeling just a tad better, but still feel it all over my body. Not sure what is wrong with me, my chest is tight and my whole body was achy and I did throw up those 4 peanut butter crackers I ate on Wed. I know I should probably go to the doctor but Brian is working like crazy and I have no energy to get myself to a doc app. with kids. I have been really SICK at Christmas when I was a little younger (tonsillitis when I was 17/18 totally missed like every holiday meal:( in those years) so I don't want to be sick. Body please get better soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Theresa C said...

What a sweet boy! I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the holidays :)

Alex and Melissa said...

Hope your feeling better. Emma has the flu now and it is not fun for her or me.LOL! Thank goodness for Moms and good little six year olds.