Monday, November 29, 2010

A time to be thankful

This is the time of year to be thankful, so then why do I want to run away??? A week off of school for Teagan is not really ideal when you have an over stressed mommy. I was so thankful to get up this morning at 7 and get the kids ready for school. The boys have been at each other all week and it wears you down...QUICK! I can't wait for next August to come and Rayle can go to Kindergarten! Not really I can't believe he is off to school next year but really part of me is a little ready! Thanksgiving day was nice and relaxed, I had a huge assignment...drinks. Is my cooking really that horrible??? We had dinner at my stepmom's house and then we went to the park and the kids played then back for dessert. It was nice and low key. On Saturday we got together with Brian's dad side and did it all over again. It was really fun and the boys loved playing with cousins and Aunt Tracy's nephews. We had a great time with family and played some games. Ashlyn played hard and her clothes showed just how hard she played. We all had a great time. I can't believe that November is almost over and that Christmas will be here in 26 days. That is just CRAZY!!! Ashlyn is 15 months today just 3 more months and she will be a year and a half old. WOW where is life going and can I get on the ride because I feel that I am missing it. Oh and I start class again tomorrow, nothing like throwing a 5 week semester in there with the holidays, but I am starting to count down to the end. This class will make 7 more before student teaching.

No comments: