Thursday, August 15, 2013

Coloring

Ashlyn started preschool last week, well the boys started school too. I guess I need to blog about that! Anyways I love Ashlyn's teacher! She is such a wonderful person and so patient with our crazy kiddo! Today there was a coloring page Teagan brought home from school. Ashlyn decided to color it for me, and I seriously am SO impressed with how well she did! She didn't color everything, that girl can't sit still for too long, but what she did color is pretty darn good! Last year in preschool she brought home papers that had the tiniest amount of scribbles on them. I can't wait to see what this year brings, and to see how her coloring improves. I also got some wipe off letter practice thing from Target. She calls it her homework. So cute!!!!!!!

No comments: