Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yummy Treat

Okay so some blogs generally have a Pinterest Wednesday. In this house we have a Pinterest Daily! I am always using ideas or recipes from this AMAZING site!!! Love it so much! Well I have been meaning to try and make up some homemade granola bars. I bought the ingredients like at the beginning of summer, but I never made them. I guess I thought I needed the oven, which you totally DON'T, just stove top! So today we are tight on money and the snack food is dwindling down for school lunches so I thought I need to make these granola bars. It was beyond easy and the tiny taste I had was so GOOD!!! Here is the link to my pinned recipe http://pinterest.com/pin/88101736431242943/


Teagan helped me make them up. I hope that both boys come home tomorrow raving about the yumminess. 

It was Pajama Day at school today, yes we do get ready in this house during the week days! ;)
Stirring the mixture of peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, and honey
Adding in the oats, rice crispy cereal, and crushed pretzels (also vanilla extract)

Smash into a wax paper lined pan and refrigerator for 30 minutes. 
Cut up and I stored mine in a ziploc bag in the fridge. 

No comments: