Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Happy Gobble Gobble Day

I honestly can not believe that Thanksgiving has come and past us by. Where is 2011 going???? Anyone else feel it's like warp speed?
I am so grateful for this year, it's been very nice to be a mom to our children and watch them learn and grow. I am so excited for next month, giddy actually!!! I just want to break everything out and give it to my kids! I can't wait to see their little faces light up! Christmas is the best time of the year, and though the year has flown by, I am glad it's almost here. I have been finding deals here and there. We got Teagan's main gift at the end of July, and I don't KEEP secrets very well. It's been tough to keep it under wraps. We still have a little more shopping but we are almost done, and it's so fun! I am glad that we can spend a little extra on our children and let them feel the love of the season. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had many things to be grateful for, I know I did.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments: