Saturday, January 14, 2012

BLASTING ZONE AHEAD

That's what it felt like anyway today when I finally started to tackle Mister Teagan and Mister Rayles room. I remembered to take pictures after we moved the enormous toy box out of the room. Also the boys "had cleaned up" their room too before I took any photos. I worked on the room for a few hours, but honestly it seems never ending!!! So I took a break for the day and will work again either tomorrow after church or some time on Monday. I made sure they could sleep in their bed tonight and that's good enough for me tonight. Last night they had so much stuff on their bed I couldn't even find their blanket or sheets to tuck them in. They should not mind the room too much in it's unorganized state.

Sorry two of these pictures are sideways not sure how to change it since they were from my phone.

No comments: