Monday, January 23, 2012

Bridal Bliss~Decor

Okay not my bridal bliss, but my little sister is tying the knot this year. Over the weekend she was able to come out and have some fun with friends and family before the big day. I was not able to attend the bachorlette party, but I did throw a shower on her behalf. I got too busy when setting up, I was unable to get pictures without people in them. I had wanted some pre-pictures, but oh well I will live with people in the photos. I am so thankfully that I was able to use my husband's aunt and uncles home. It was the perfect location and it was a nice event. I know I had a wonderful time and I hope that everyone attend did as well!!!

Living room decor
Goregous memory book for the wedding!!!
Another living room view
I made little hats and headbands for all the guests as party favors. Wish I had snapped a picture when the table was completely full.
Dining room table decor all the desserts were on this table.
Kitchen decor, all the main food was in the kitchen on the island and table.
Another view of the food.
Candy bar and Jones bottle favors. I put a photo of the bride and groom on the bottles.
Another bar view.

No comments: