Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ashlyn's New Bed

Here are some pictures of Ashlyn's new bed, but first a few of her from last Sunday. I sock curled her hair, and she wanted to wear her headband. She insisted that she wear it like it was pictured. So cute. However once we got out the door she had tossed it aside. I can't wait for her to want to wear ribbons, bows, and headbands for longer than five minutes!!! Also every time I sock curl her hair, people think it is all natural. Love the power of some socks and a night of sleep!!! Oh and LOTS of hair spray. She has fine hair like me.



 Please excuse the messy room. The bed has a twin trundle and a full top bunk. Also notice the chair rail and base boards on those two walls pictured. We still need to do the other side. But these got done because of how massive this bed is. 
 There are 8 small drawers and a desk area.
 Also a fun hideout behind, I think she is smuggling all her toys back there!
 This is the hideout area. Pretty large area!
I am not 100% happy with the bed and dresser. I think her closet is big enough for a tall boy dresser inside. I guess I will have to keep my eyes open for one in the future. Also we really need to switch her portable AC for a window unit. It takes up the now limited space. Hopefully we can find one on clearance in a couple of months.

1 comment:

Jessica/Patrick said...

It's not a desk it's an ice cream shop! I like the bed/desk/dresser combo, it's different, not boring.