Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rayle's Birthday

So our plans for Rayle's birthday was to set up the water slide, but when we went to set it up on Saturday morning, the slide pretty much just slumped over. So sad as I really didn't have a back up plan. The slide has been in our home for 5 years now, so sad to see it's last adventure not fulfilled. So the kids just played inside for the most part. I found a fun idea again on pinterest where you freeze some toys into water and then use water guns to save them! So I got all the kids together and told them that Mr. Freeze was here and froze up our heros and some villians. The kids took turns and worked to save the heros! It was funny to watch! Idea found here.






Yeah Batman and Green Lantern are safe again!!!
Rayle getting ready for his cake.
This kid will not keep a shirt on, should I be worried??? 
Someone kept blowing out the candles before I could light them all. 

Love that look of determination.
Make a wish!

Rayle had a great day, I felt guilty though because only one friend from his school showed. Darn summer birthday. Next year I will go all out and have it in May. Since he is a middle child he already gets a short stick. I need to make sure he feels extra special next year!
Love you Rayle, I hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments: